Learn more about the news, events, and announcements that shape the Department of Medical Social Sciences at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. See details via the entries below.
- Michelle Birkett moderating a discussion on "Bias in Big Data: How information systems can perpetuate inequality" One Book One Northwestern Initiative, March 27th03.22.2017Michelle Birkett is moderating discussion on "Bias in Big Data" sponsored by the One Book One Northwestern Initiative, March 27th. https://planitpurple.northwestern.edu/event/507562
- Congratulations to Professor Judy Moskowitz on her election to the Academy of Behavioral Medicine Research03.15.2017Congratulations to Professor Judy Moskowitz on her election to the Academy of Behavioral Medicine Research. Election to this society is reserved for those with national and international behavioral medicine research excellence. http://bit.ly/2l8Gfd8
- 02.28.2017Chicago Health article "When treatment ends, the healing begins" highlights Lurie Cancer Survivorship Institute http://chicagohealthonline.com/cancer-survivorship/
- New! Read up on news and updates about PROMIS, Neuro-QoL, NIH Toolbox & ASCQ-Me (the HealthMeasures)02.20.2017New! Read up on news and updates about PROMIS,Neuro-QoL, NIH Toolbox & ASCQ-Me (the HealthMeasures)http://eepurl.com/czX-qb
- Cancer Survivorship Symposium, May 10: Frank Penedo, David Cella and others will present sessions for researchers, clinicians & other healthcare professionals. More>>01.31.2017Cancer Survivorship Symposium, May 10th is a full day program for researchers, clinicians & other healthcare professionals.