Learn more about the news, events, and announcements that shape the Department of Medical Social Sciences at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. See details via the entries below.
- National Academy of Sciences launched "From Research to Reward", a series of narratives describing how advances in social science and natural science often lead to remarkable benefits for society. More...12.08.2016
- Faculty member Zeeshan Butt, PhD named a 2015-2016 Outstanding Teacher for Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine12.08.2016
- 11.29.2016National LGBTQ Health Conference. April 28-30,2017 Call for Submissions http://bit.ly/2gFVhQV
- Read about our work in the Cancer Survivorship Institute (CSI) and Supportive Oncology Care Program. Northwestern Medicine magazine>>11.28.2016
- Drs. Gershon and Cella receive $11 million Environmental influences on Child Health Outcomes (ECHO) grant from NIH11.10.2016Drs. Gershon and Cella receive $11 million Environmental influences on Child Health Outcomes (ECHO) grant from NIH. http://bit.ly/2emBh94