The Department of Medical Social Sciences’ Psychometrics and Statistics team provides research support in the development of statistical analysis plans, analysis of clinical and patient-reported data, and report and manuscript preparation assistance.
Team members possess extensive experience in standard and complex methods to analyze and interpret Patient Reported Outcomes (PRO) data from cross-sectional and longitudinal studies. We can contribute your research in many ways, including:
- Assisting with statistical issues and analysis plans, including power and sample size requirements
- Advising on statistical design and sampling
- Assisting in general and clinical population sampling for new item bank testing
- Managing data quality, including development and dissemination of data integrity standards
- Designing and performing data queries
Director, Psychometrics and Statistical Core
Contact Kathryn L. Jackson, Manager, for more information about Psychometrics and Statistics.
Kathryn L. Jackson
Department of Medical Social Sciences