The Department of Medical Social Sciences has regular opportunities for prospective faculty, postdoctoral fellowships and staff. We welcome your interest.
- Tenure-track Associate or Full Professor & Division Chief in Implementation Science
Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
- Applied Psychometrician
- Fellowships in Behavioral and Psychosocial Aspects of Cancer Prevention and Control
- ECHO Development Measurement Analyst
- NIMH T32 Postdoctoral Mental Health, Earlier Fellowship Program for the Institute for Innovations in Developmental Sciences (DevSci)
Northwestern Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing
We also have positions at the Northwestern Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing for research faculty, research scientists, postdocs and research coordinators. For most positions we are looking for individuals with training/experience in one of more of the following areas:
- LGBT health
- HIV prevention
- Relationship education/therapy
- Adolescent health
Northwestern Institute for Innovation in Developmental Sciences
Staff positions are posted to Northwestern University's Human Resources page.