Psychometrics and Statistics
The Department of Medical Social Sciences' Psychometrics & Statistics team provides research support in the development of statistical analysis plans, analysis of clinical and patient-reported data, and report and manuscript preparation.
Team members possess extensive experience in standard and complex methods to analyze and interpret patient-reported outcomes and other research data from cross-sectional and longitudinal studies. We can contribute your research in many ways, including:
- Writing analysis plans, including study design, sampling plans and power and sample size calculations
- Managing and maintaining data quality
- Statistical analysis and modeling of longitudinal/clinical trial or cross-sectional data
- Analysis of quantitative data for instrument development
- Applying psychometrics, item response theory and computer adaptive testing techniques
- Assistance with report/manuscript writing
- Archiving/management of study data
Please complete the Psychometrics and Statistics Core Service Request form for assistance.